How do I change a device mount point in KDE?

I upgrade from Kubuntu 5.04 "Hoary Hedgehog" to Kubuntu 5.10 "Breazy Beaver"
last night and found something strange.

My RAM drive was mounted at "/mnt/usb" in the old install.  The new mount
point (/etc/fstab) the system now wants is "/media/sda1".  The directory
"/media/sda1" exists.  The right-click device properties reveal "/mnt/usb" as
where the system now wants to mount the drive.

Mounting at "/mnt/usb" was under the 5.04 Hoary Hedgehog install.  How can
change that to point to what is in "/etc/fstab" (/media/sda1)?

Thanks, Bob
--
You will soon forget this.