Re: KDE 3.4

Andrew Ingram wrote:
> Hey list. Just a quick question. I've been hearing a lot about the
> progress of Xorg into Sid but not heard anything lately about KDE3.4

On Xorg note: what I miss from Xorg available on <deb
http://neo.wh-stuttgart.de/debian testing xorg> (which otherwise work like
a charm; THANK YOU!!!) is equivalent of xfree86-driver-synaptics -- it is a
real pain to use Laptop without it. Is there maintainer of Xorg packages on
this list? Could you compile even this stuff, or it is not available at
Xorg?

Best,

        Matej

All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember
that the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you.
Therefore, if you can't get them together again, there must be a
reason. By all means, do not use a hammer.
    -- IBM maintenance manual, 1925