Re: Where can I learn KMail's API?

El Miércoles, 6 de Julio de 2005 15:29, Bob Tilley (AT&T) escribió:
> Spam has become too much for me.  I want to only receive e-mail from
> approved senders. I would like to create a white-list plugin for KMail.
> Where can I learn the API for KMail?

	Probably the KMail's DCOP interface will serve to your purpose. You can find
lots of information in http://kmail.kde.org and http://developer.kde.org.

	Best regards,

Prepare ship for ludicrous speed! Fasten all seatbelts, seal all
 entrances and exits, close all shops in the mall, cancel the three
 ring circus, secure all animals in the zoo!
		-- Colonel Sandurz (Spaceballs).
Debian developer