Re: Where can I learn KMail's API?

El Miércoles, 6 de Julio de 2005 15:29, Bob Tilley (AT&T) escribió:
> Spam has become too much for me.  I want to only receive e-mail from
> approved senders. I would like to create a white-list plugin for KMail.
>
> Where can I learn the API for KMail?

	Probably the KMail's DCOP interface will serve to your purpose. You can find
lots of information in http://kmail.kde.org and http://developer.kde.org.

	Best regards,

		Ender.
--
Prepare ship for ludicrous speed! Fasten all seatbelts, seal all
 entrances and exits, close all shops in the mall, cancel the three