Re: flash in konqueror

Am Samstag, 25. Juni 2005 20.44 schrieb Carlos Júnior ..::.. Boa Noite BH:
> thanks, but.... doesn't work... =|
> > After installing that, you will also need to apt-get install
> > konqueror-nsplugins, then in Konqueror go to Settings -> Configure
> > Konqueror,
> > choose the Plugins section and click 'scan for new plugins.'
> > --
> > Ryan Schultz

I've found that you also need to tell Konqueror exactly where the plugin is
(with the option in the configure -> plugins section).

In my case I installed the plugin with Firefox and so it's
in /usr/lib/mozilla-firefox/plugins

With the method of Ryan Schultz above the plugin will however be somewhere
else, so you may have to search for it. It seems to be the same plugin for
both Firefox and Konqueror.

Theo Schmidt