Mouse pointer too fast

With the recent upgrade of X and KDE (experimental) packages my mouse
pointer has changed its speed considerably. The base speed, without
acceleration, is very noticeably (50%?) faster. I haven't found a
setting to slow it down again. Also, even when I set the acceleration
to 1x in the Control Center, there still is an acceleration. Any
suggestions on how I can get back to my old, slower mouse?

Michae

--
Michael Schuerig                      They tell you that the darkness
mailto:michael@schuerig.de                  Is a blessing in disguise