Re: Can't use cookies in Konqueror

On Sunday 15 May 2005 09:31, Robert Tilley wrote:
> The Cookie Manager cannot start with Konqueror and so I cannot visit
> webgame sites which use cookies to track user interaction, such as LotGD.
>
> I am running a fresh install of Kubuntu 5.04 Hoary.  A line to track Debian
> unstable has been added to sources.list.

That's not a good idea.  I have unstable & even experimental in my
sources.list, but pinned to ensure I can only get packages from there that
can not be retrieved from Ubuntu (specifically Tomcat4 & related packages and
Mambo).

Instead, I'd suggest you use Ubuntu "Breezy" or purge ubuntu completely.
--
derek