Re: How to force users to use KDE if logged in by kdm

Jan Lühr wrote:

Greetings,

I'm still sticking my nose into Kiosk - although I don't know whether this is a kiosk issue at all. Is there a way to force users to use KDE if I use kdm - no matter how weired their config is?

That's related to something I noticed a short while ago. It used to be that all the KDM session scripts used to be stored in /etc/kde3/kdm but they're no longer there. Does anyone know where they are in KDE 3.4?