Re: KMix popping up with every KDE login

Am Mittwoch 13 April 2005 14:24 schrieb Nick Leverton:

> I found that this will make it behave:
> Close the mixer window, leaving only the one in the system tray.
> Now close the kmix in the system tray: it will now remember that it was
> minimised.
> Run kmix again, it will come up in the system tray only for now and for
> future restarts.

Hello,

well when I do this it works as expected. When I start KMix in the same
session it behaves like it should and comes up minimised.

But when I log out, get back to KDM, and lock in as the same user again, KMix
still insists to pop up.

Regards,
--
Martin Steigerwald                            Mail: ms@teamix.net
Systemadministrator                           Fon:  +49 (0)911 30999-0