Re: Conflict with packages

* Peter Besenbruch [Thu, 07 Apr 2005 13:06:48 -1000]:
> The package libkdenetwork2, version 4:3.3.2-3 conflicts with
> libkleopatra0a, version 4:3.4.0-0pre1. As I don't use gnupg, it resolved
> the issue with dpkg and a --force-overwrite. I realize this is to be
> expected when one combines experimental packages with unstable, but I
> thought you should know. Is this a real conflict, or just improperly
> defined dependencies?

  A missing bit in the dependencies, yes (missing replaces). Will fix.
  You should be able to remove libkdenetwork2 from your system, though.
  Please write back if that's not the case.

  Thanks,

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

A lie can go round the world before the truth has got its boots on.
                -- Terry Pratchett