Re: kde 3.4 in sid

Just wanted to add my thanks to the developers. I've been using debian (first Woody, then Sarge, now Sid) for a little over a year now, and I'm just a normal user. I installed sarge on my wife's laptop and she runs it without a problem. We seldom boot into windows any more. Debian's the best! Wish I had the skills to contribute to the project.

Tim