Re: kde 3.4 in sid

On Monday 04 April 2005 12:35, Dennie Bastiaan wrote:
> On Monday 04 April 2005 15:40, Bastian Venthur wrote:
> > Hi List,
> >
> > Sorry for beeing so annoying,
>
> You're not. The fact that debian won't include x.org and (therefor?) won't
> include KDE 3.4 is _very_ annoying. I know that a lot of people explained
> why it is like that, but I see many debian-users around me who find it very
> annoying also. And I cannot see why it is so hard to include x.org before
> sarge goes stable. It isn't called "unstable" for no reason. I'm not alone.
> You're not alone.

Well Sarge _isn't_, and has never been, unstable.  But I was expecting Sarge 2
years ago.  There's no way we'll ever get it in stable because everybody and
their dog insists on getting something else into sarge first.

> I don't have time to debate it anyway.

Don't you consider it pretty rude to say something inflammatory, and then
insist you've got no time for the debate?
--
derek