kdm problem (and temp solution)

Hi,
After upgrading KDE from sid's version to 3.4 I had the following problem with
kdm : it didn't start session that I choose before logging in (in the drop
down menu), but was starting the default session for my user.

I solved the problem by changing /etc/kde3/kdm/Xsession last line

. /etc/X11/Xsession
/etc/X11/Xsession $1

Don't know why, but when global Xsession file was sourced,
there was problems executing run-parts in session.d/
(perhaps bash has a bug when sourcing shell scripts from script that is itself
sourced??).

When I'm executing global Xsession instead of sourceing it - everything works
fine.

Hope it will help someone :)

Ernestas