Re: KMail composer - HTML toolbar won't leave me alone!

On Sunday 27 March 2005 00:04, Zack Cerza wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> KMail's composer window has an HTML toolbar that's been harassing me
> lately. I never, ever compose HTML mail, and the toolbar appears whenever I
> go to write a new message. I've removed the toolbar via the Settings menu,
> but it still shows up with every message.
>
> Is anyone else being stalked by this perverted toolbar? ;)

I seem to remember, that if you open a new blank composer window, and go into
the settings menu and disable html formating, then close the composer window
without typing anything in, kmail will remember that you don't want html
formating, and not show the toolbar.

Anders

--
 - Debian/Unstable - KDE 3.3.2 - KMail 1.7.2 -