Re: kdm 3.4.0-0pre2 and zsh : unable to log in

On March 24, 2005 11:26, Adeodato Simó wrote:
> * Christopher Martin [Thu, 24 Mar 2005 11:23:11 -0500]:
> > The problem seems to be that I re-added the sourcing of shell config
> > files in KDE 3.4.
>
>   There is [1] too.
>
>     [1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-qt-kde/2005/03/msg00149.html

Ah, thanks for reminding me. However, I commented out the new shell sourcing
lines from Xsession, and the problem remained, so we'll have to look
elsewhere. The sessreg patches calc wrote might be a good start, since they
may no longer work properly in 3.4, but that's just a guess.

Cheers,
Christopher Martin