KDE 3.4: devices:// protocol does not work / media:/ is nice ;-)

Hello,

accessing "devices://" via Konqueror gives me either "protocol not
supported" or when I type the URL directly I just get re-directed back to
the home directory (I preferred an error message ;-).

Has this protocol been obsoleted?

Well I really like the "media:/" stuff! ;-) Thats a way to mount an USB
stick ;-). I just wondered why I have no direct access to this in
Konqueror. I had to type the "media:/" URL manually.

I think this might be a configuration migration problem. How do I change
my Konqueror setup for KDE 3.4?

Well maybe I just delete my old config and start from scratch, I got used
to that already. But I believe that ideally config migration should
happen without requiring manual user intervention.

Are there any other configuration migration problems known?

Regards,