From: Bud Rogers <budr@netride.net>
To: debian-kde@lists.debian.org
Subject: perl errors in dpkg-preconfigure
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 09:33:10 -0600

Sorry if this is a bit OT for this list, but I'm not subscribed to any
other debian lists at present.

I'm tracking sarge with nightly upgrades.  For the last few days
whenever I run apt-get upgrade, dpkg-preconfigure complains and dies.
The error suggests missing quote or sytax errors.  Looking at the code
I don't see any obvious errors.

I checked BTS for bugs in debconf and dpkg.  I don't see anything that
seems relevant.  Is anyone else seeing this behavior?

--
Bud Rogers <budr@netride.net>  KD5SZ