Re: Re-enabling saving of form entries

On Fri, Feb 11, 2005 at 02:17:59PM -0400, Derek Broughton wrote:

> A) What does "man grep" have to do with this?
> B) Isn't there a better way?
> C) Even if there isn't, I can't see how that's relevant to any specific site.

Twas clue enough, I should have thought to grep the config files.
Quite a number of user KDE settings are hidden in them.

It didn't solve my problem though, so there is some other reason why
I'm not being offered the choice of saving passwords for one site
only.  I wonder if it's to do with kwalletmanager.  I use that for my
non-financial passwords, it's easier to remember different ones for
different sites if KDE does it for me !  'Scuse me while I go do some
more cogitation and experiments and I'll come back to the list.

Nick