Re: Kleopatra KMail S/MIME gpgsm, what's going on?

Am Donnerstag, 10. Februar 2005 12:58 schrieb Anders Ellenshøj Andersen:
> Kleopatra still depends on the virtual gpgsm package, which is not provided
> by any packages. Does anybody know if there are any plans to alleviate this
> issue?
>
> I read the notes in
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-kde/2004/09/msg00102.html
>
> But really? Shouldn't this just work?

It does, read
 http://lists.debian.org/debian-kde/2005/01/msg00436.html
and be happy :)
The kleopatra package maintainer simply did not update the package description
or does not realize that the solution is now much simpler that it was last
september.

The gpgsm maintainer probably only want to put it into Debian when gnupg2 is
finally released (if this will ever happen).

However, I am not quite sure how it was able to enter Sarge like this.

HS