K3b DVD burning strangeness

Hi. Running up-to-date Sid.

Running kernel 2.6.10, and I started receiving an interesting error in
K3b.

When I try to burn a *second* data DVD, I get an error "cannot ensure
media won't be ejected" or something like that. Until I restart the
machine, the error repeats and I cannot burn the DVD.

I went back to 2.6.8, and the problem didn't occur.

If anyone is interested, I can get the exact error text. It seems like
one of the components cannot "lock" the device, but I cannot imagine
why not.

Suggestions?

Curt-

--