Re: Problems playing ogg-files

Am Dienstag, 1. Februar 2005 21:52 schrieb Paul:

> There's another post that says it's necessary to remove a
> couple config files from your ~/.kde preferences, but I
> didn't have to do that and didn't make a note of which
> ones.  Try searching this list within the past week.

I found a message that says to delete the two files
knotify.eventsrc and knotifyrc.  I already had deleted them
and got my k3b sounds back, which are .wav's; sounds that
are ogg's don't get played.  The problem seems to be
something else.

(I tried to move ~/.kde away; even with this virgin kde I
couldn't play ogg-files.)

Thanks for your help,
olli

--