Re: How to get rid of Firefox-ish search box in Konqueror?

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 18:53:07 +0100, Pierre Habouzit
<pierre.habouzit@m4x.org> wrote:
> > The way most programs handle it is by opening a toolbar modification
> > dialog with the toolbars visible and letting you drag and drop
> > buttons to/from them while it's open. Firefox and OpenOffice both
> > work this way.
> konqueror (and other kde apps too) right click + configure toolbar.

And that lets you drag icons to/from the toolbar and reorder icons on
the toolbar directly in your version of KDE? As my KDE - installed
straight from debs - doesn't, and that's what Firefox and OpenOffice
do, and it avoids a lot of the really weird problems with customizing
toolbars and subtoolbars in KDE. Never mind the usability problems of
the toolbar edit dialog.

So if your KDE does let you do that, what patches have you applied to it?

--
-Nick Pilon