Re: reading news with Knode

Jianan wrote:
> Thanks Matej and Jules. So it was all because Knode is an online reader.
> I 'll swtich to reading news with Mozila.

I found leafnode much better, among others because knode is much better
newsreader than Mozilla. And really if you have just one upstream
newsserver, then installation of leafnode is just 'aptitude install
leafnode' and answer the name of the server in the dialog which jumps to
you after installation.

Matej

--
Matej Cepl, http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej

When you come to the fork in the road, take it
   -- L.P. Berra