Re: USB-Speicher automatisch in KDE einbinden

Am Freitag 28 Januar 2005 13:20 schrieb Hendrik Sattler:
> Am Freitag, 28. Januar 2005 11:23 schrieb Martin Steigerwald:
> > Am Freitag 28 Januar 2005 09:55 schrieb Jan Albiez:
> > > I think what you are looking for is something like usb-mount:
> > > http://users.actrix.co.nz/michael/usbmount.html
> >
> > Yes, that is one of the alternatives I came across.
> > I read on the net that it doesn't work on Debian. Did anyone try it?
>
> You did not read that page, did you?
> Any reason why it should NOT work with a Debian installation?

Hello,

well I did read this. But I also read about the contradicting information that
it doesn't work. Well I will now test what works and what doesn't. I just
wanted to gather some information beforehand to structure this process.

Regards,
--
Martin Steigerwald                            Mail: ms@teamix.net
Systemadministrator                           Fon:  +49 (0)911 30999-0