Re: Konqueror and single-click selection.

* Scott Granneman [Wed, 24 Nov 2004 09:22:01 -0600]:

> Does anyone know what FILE this section of kcontrol is editing? In Libranet,
> there's been an issue for some time with KDE 3.x where Mouse in kcontrol is
> unavailable. I'd just like to be able to edit the file, but I don't know
> which one it is.

  I believe it is ~/.kde/share/config/kdeglobals, section [KDE],
  SingleClick=false.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

We may not return the affection of those who like us, but we always
respect their good judgement.