Re: Konqueror and single-click selection.

Luke Reeves wrote:
Is there a way to change the default file selection in Konqueror from using a single click to a double click? There's lots of valid reasons I imagine for preferring one mode over the other, so I'm hoping that there's some hack to switch to double-clicking. Thanks!

    Luke Reeves

I don't know what version of KDE your using, but with KDE 3.3 go to
CONTROL PANEL > PERIPHERALS > MOUSE, and in there you'll find you can
set your mouse to single or double click.

I hope this can help you?

Cheers,
Vic Koci.