Re: syncronizing korganizer

El Viernes, 19 de Noviembre de 2004 23:50, Rafael Rodríguez escribió:
> Hi! Is there any easy way of having korganizer in my laptop sync'ed with my
> desktop computer? Events, TO-DO, etc... (in fact, being able to do it with
> the whole kontact thing would be amazing!)

Hi Rafa ;-).

The recommended way is having contacts (address book) and events (korganizer)
stored in IMAP. However, I have configured the standard resource (where they
are stored), in the same directory, both in my desktop and in my laptop.

Then I just rsync this directory, and that's all.

See, for example:

http://lists.kde.org/?l=kdepim-users&m=109671169026534&w=2

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2