Re: Kde 3.3.X

> does anybody know what we can do to decide the release manager to include
> kde 3.3.x in sarge ???
>
> I think that include Gnome 2.8.1 and not kde 3.3.x is not fair ! kde 3.3.2
> will be tagged for release next week..

I agree. I guess that the thing that would decide debian devs to
include kde 3.3.x in sarge would be that a majority of people make
they know that they prefer a sarge dist with kde 3.3.x (even if 3.4 is
close) than a 3.2.x. I saw a survey somewhere (don't remember where)
perhaps that the figures of this survey would retain their attention.