Re: syncronizing korganizer

Hi Rafa,

El Viernes, 19 de Noviembre de 2004 23:50, Rafael Rodríguez escribió:
> Hi! Is there any easy way of having korganizer in my laptop sync'ed with my
> desktop computer? Events, TO-DO, etc... (in fact, being able to do it with
> the whole kontact thing would be amazing!)

The Debian Reference has section 8.4 talking about this.

http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/reference/ch-tips.en.html

I have not tried any of these programs, unfortunately.
--
Pablo Pita Leira

Debian Hint #9: If you need to know what version of Debian you're currently
running, look in /etc/debian_version; if you want to know the codename for
that version (for example, 3.0 is codenamed 'Woody'), check this URL:

http://www.debian.org/doc/FAQ/ch-ftparchives.html#s-codenames