Re: KMail complains about missing gpgsm

Hello Frank,

you posted a copy of what Hendrik told me to read. I did all that but here it
stops to work:
# apt-get source gpgme0.4
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
E: Unable to find a source package for gpgme0.4

What I am trying to say is that at '===> RECOMPILE gpgme0.4 <==='
the whole process stops because of the above error...

Tim