Re: konsolekalendar and DCOP server?

On Sunday 14 November 2004 08:23 am, Robert Tilley wrote:
> What could be the problem with my DCOP server?  I only wish to view my
> calendar from the command line.
>
> root@debian-rtg:~# konsolekalendar -all
> kresources: WARNING: Could not connect ResourceAdded signal!
> kresources: WARNING: Could not connect ResourceModified signal!
> kresources: WARNING: Could not connect ResourceDeleted signal!
> I couldn't enable notifications at the dcopserver!
> Segmentation fault

You're running as root?

Scott

--
R. Scott Granneman
scott@granneman.com ~ www.granneman.com
Join GranneNotes! Information at www.granneman.com

"We are leaders of the world of the space program. We have been the leaders of
the world of our... of the space program and we're not going to continue
where we're going to go, not withstanding the Soviet Union's demise and
collapse -- the former Soviet Union -- we now have independent republics
which used to be called the Soviet Union. Space is the next frontier to be
explored. And we're going to explore. Think of all the things we rely upon in
space today: communications from... Japan, detection of potential ballistic
missile attacks. Ballistic missiles are still here. Other nations do have
ballistic missiles. How do you think we were able to detect some of the Scud
missiles and things like that? Space, reconnaissance, weather, communications
-- you name it. We use space a lot today."
      ---Vice President Dan Quayle