Re: apt preferences, package Pin assignments

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 15:46:54 -0600, Bud Rogers <budr@netride.net> wrote:
> I would like to add an entry that would pull in all or most of the kde
> 3.3.1 packages more or less automatically.  I haven't been able to work
> out how to do that.

I'm not sure there IS any way to do so. The packages don't seem to
have anything in common, and the kde metapackages always seem to be at
least one version behind everything else, if not more.

If there is, I'd love to know too. I just upgraded by making a list of
all my installed kde packages.

--
-Nick Pilon