Re: Default theme

On Friday 12 November 2004 13:29, Derek Broughton wrote:
> I just don't get it.  I changed.  I'm not at all sure why I wanted to
> install some 60MB of files to get such minimal changes but that's a whole
> 'nother problem.  There's nothing about Plastik that jumps out at you and
> says it's different from Keramik.

Uhh excuse me.. But if I change theme to plastik, I will get an interface that
looks like this right?

http://www.kde-look.org/content/preview.php?preview=1&id=7559&file1=7559-1.png&file2=7559-2.png&file3=&name=Plastik

I'll take Keramik if you don't mind, thanks. :)

Anders

--
This email was written using KMail 1.7 (KDE3.3) on Debian GNU/Linux