x2x with KDE

I'm using x2x to connect two debian KDE desktop systems together.  The
clipboard sync works if I paste to an xterm on either the client or
server machine but doesn't work with any KDE app (konsole, konqueror,
etc).  I've read tons about selection versus clipboard in X (PRIMARY,
CLIPBOARD, etc) and tried autocutsel to synchronize selection to
clipboard.  I've also tried changing klipper settings with no luck.

The only thing I've found that works is a hack with xcutsel.  I can
select something then on the other machine click "copy PRIMARY to 0"
then click "copy 0 to PRIMARY" and then paste.  I'd rather not have to
go through that every time I paste something.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ryan