Re: Konsole: Tab titles gnome-terminal style?

On Thursday 11 November 2004 07:52 am, Carles Cufi wrote:
> "Shell No. x". In fact, I'd like konsole to do exactly what
> gnome-terminal does, which is to show in the tab title what you'd see
> as a window title once you click on that tab. Any clues on how to do
> this?

By hand:
Double click the tab and rename, or right click the tab and "rename
session."

Automatically:
Wherever you set the terminal title (often the PROMPT_COMMAND
environment variable), add the command:
dcop "$KONSOLE_DCOP_SESSION" renameSession "New Title"
--
Rob