Re: Bug# 266478 - any development?

On Tue, Nov 09, 2004 at 09:40:12PM -0500, Matej Cepl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> can anybody tell whether there is any development in this bug, i.e., if
> there is a possibility that KDE 3.3 would actually go into sarge? It seems
> to me that artificial bug is one of the last barriers for it (when libjack
> is moving into testing today).
>
> Thanks for any replies,
>
>  Matej

Perhaps you could ask Colin Watson why he doesn't want KDE 3.3 to go
into sarge, even when they have no idea when sarge will be releasing,
only that it will be at least N+30 days away (N being when sarge
security works). KDE 3.3.1 should be ready to go into sarge by roughly
Nov 20, all the known RC bugs have been fixed for sid already and only
still exist in the sarge version.

Chris