Re: kdevelop keeps crashing

El Domingo, 7 de Noviembre de 2004 16:07, Bob Hauck escribió:
> > I have downloaded the source of cdrtools and then used the import
> > project wizard in kdevelop to turn this code into a project.  The
> > project looks fine within kdevelop until I come to quit the program - at
> > which point it crashes.
>
> I ran into this as well and eventually found out that it is a known bug
> with the CVS plug-in.  You can disable that by adding something like this
> to the project file:
>
>   <ignoreparts>
>   <part>CvsService</part>
>   </ignoreparts>
>
> This bug report has some more info:
>
> <http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=278370>

I started having this crash after upgrading the libcvsservice package, so I've
reported this too, but with the bug assigned to kdesdk:

Note that my workaround (downgrading libcvsservice0), is a bit better, because
it still gives you a chance of using CVS through kdevelop.

I don't know if it really belongs to kdevelop or kdesdk, but I'm CCing to the
two bugs, so developers know there is at least a duplicated one, and users
know a workaround to live in peace with the problem.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://darkshines.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net