unified progress bar

Hi,

I have one mystery here: I have two computers, both with KDE 3.2 from
Debian/testing, but one with the configuration files (~/.kde/) originally
from KDE 3.2 backport for Debian/woody (from kde.org). The latter when
doing something involving kio_slaves which takes some time (like
downloading files from internet, but even get files into messages in KMail
to be attached) uses one combined window where all these progress are
combined (no, it is not KGet, something more generic and simple). The
former computer (with clean setup of KDE 3.2 as provided by Debian/sarge)
opens new progress dialog for every new kio_slaves action. I hate these
individual windows and like the collected one, however I have no find a way
how to change this behavior.

Can anybody kick me into the right direction, please?

Matej

--
Matej Cepl,