KDE 3.2.2: Printing problems with Konqueror

Hi there,

unfortunately, I am still having some problems with KDE 3.2.2 in Woody:

When I try to print some web sites in Konqueror it does not print. A
window pops up telling me something about printing, in the task bar the
printer icon appears and then disappears again.

When I start konqueror in a terminal I get the following message:

 konqueror: WARNING: KFilterBase::findFilterByExtension : no filter found
 for
 text/plain

With some web sites printing works but the font size is too big. (how can
I adjust this?)

There was a bug report but somehow I did not really get the solution to
the problem. Apperently, somehow Kio is involved.

What can I do to solve the problem?

 Christian

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail + 3 Top-Spielfilme auf DVD
++ Jetzt kostenlos testen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail ++