kioslave kzip and zipfiles inside zipfiles

Hi

Maybe I should post this upstream, and the question is probably stupid anyway, but here goes:

I run kde from sid, and I do java development. In that world we often have zip-files inside zip-files (e.g. ear-files containing jar-files) and I use the kzip kio-slave to view zip-files. However if I have a zip-file open this way and click a zipfile _inside_ it, it opens in ark.
Does anybody know if there is a way I can open such an 'inner' zipfile with a kioslave?

It's kinda driving me insane.

best regards Chr.