Re: RFS: kubication -- KDE network configuration selector

On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 01:23:39 -0300
Luciano Bello <luciano@linux.org.ar> wrote:

> I am not a Debian Developer, so I am looking for sponsorship.

  Neither I, so I cannot sponsor you, only provide some advices :)

> My packages for the following are available at:
> http://www.asciigirl.com/kubication/
>
> It's my first complex package from the scratch . Plz, I need a sponsor
> with lots of patience :P

  From a quick read of you diff.gz file, you should:
  - rename file menu.ex to menu and fill it with the appropriate values.
  - set the appropriate Section in debian/control

  I'd suggest you to install lintian and linda packages and run your .changes
file through them, and solve all issues shown by them. Being linda & lintian
clean is a must for a package.

   regards,
--
  Ricardo Mones Lastra - mones@aic.uniovi.es
  Centro de Inteligencia Artificial, Universidad de Oviedo en Gijon