Konqueror-Java Applet

Hi, I'm new in this kde-debian mailing-list. I'm using debian-sarge with kde
3.2.3 and also konqueror 3.2.3. I have a problem with my konqueror and Java
applet. When I open a site that contain Java applet, the konqueror only shows
Java virtual machine on my debian.

I've downloaded j2re from sun microsystem too, and it works with my mozilla
(and I can open website that contain Java applet like yahoo-games website).
But when I try to scan netscape plugin in konqueror, konqueror can't find the
plugin (but Flash plugin is worked in my konqueror).

So, what should I do to make my konqueror can run the Java applet? Thank you.

Best regards,

Fredy Yanardi