Re: alt+tab problem

On Thursday 24 June 2004 23:04, Bernd Schubert wrote:
> probably after the last kde update (sid system), the 'walk through windows'
> function aka 'alt+tab' requires to press enter when one wants to make the
> choosen windows to come into foreground.
>
> Is this a bug or 'wanted' feature? IMHO its pretty annoying.

I'm pretty sure this is a bug, but I'm not sure when exactly it started. It
doesn't happen always, so I guess it's some strange and hard to find bug.

Somebody searched the KDE Bugdatabase?

Have fun,
	Marcus

--
 :: Marcus Thiesen :: www.thiesen.org :: ICQ#108989768 :: 0x754675F2 ::

Remember that the temperature at which frogs actually boil has been going up
over time, in accordance with Moore's law.
                                                                   Larry Wall