Re: Why has menu handling changed...

On Wednesday 23 June 2004 15.16, David Goodenough wrote:
> Recently there was a change to KDE which stopped Alt+ the underlined letter
> on menu entries from invoking that entry.  If you are lucky and the letter
> does not have another meaning, then Alt followed by the letter still works,
> but Alt+S to save a file seems to have stopped working.  Was this
> deliberate or is it a bug?

I ran into the same problem on my debian-unstable box when I restarted it
today. Fixed it by downgrading xfree from 4.3.0dfsg.1-5_all to 4.3.0-7_all

At least in unstable, it seems to be a problem with X, not kde.

/Anders

--
Anders Nilsson <andersn@angsro14.homelinux.org>
Ängsrovägen 14, SE-230 44 Bunkeflostrand Sweden