SVG Problems

I have installed the latest versions of KSVG and Konqueror, and cannot view
the sample SVG animations at:
http://www.carto.net/papers/svg/samples/path_animation.shtml when Konqueror
is used.

Using Mozilla in conjunction with the Adobe SVG Viewer, there is no problem
with viewing any of the animations located at the above site.  Konqueror can
detect the Adobe SVG plugin but could not utilize it during my test.

I will begin production of an animation and would prefer to use OS tools.  Is
bowing to the altar of Adobe the only solution?

Bob
--
You will be traveling and coming into a fortune.