Re: KSVG -- How do I use it?

On Tuesday 22 June 2004 19:18, LeVA wrote:
> 2004. június 22. 17:58,
> Matias Costa <thc@wanadoo.es>
>
> -> debian-kde@lists.debian.org:
> > > I have a current version of ksvg konqueror and run Debian unstable.
>
> Any
>
> > > helpers in the audience?
>
> And where can I get that ksvg ? :))
> I've compiled kde 3.2.3 from sources, and I've installed all packages,
> but I can't this ksvg plugin in konqueror.
>

> Daniel

there is a svg test program
johnny@athlon-linux:/usr/local/share/PRODUCT24$ svgdisplay
Usage: svgdisplay [Qt-options] [KDE-options] URL

KSVG standalone test app

Generic options:
  --help                    Show help about options
  --help-qt                 Show Qt specific options
  --help-kde                Show KDE specific options
  --help-all                Show all options
  --author                  Show author information
  -v, --version             Show version information
  --license                 Show license information
  --                        End of options

Arguments:
  URL                       SVG file to open.

In my installation (SID) I have the plugin. It works but not as well a the
adobe svg viewer. They have one for linux. It comes with a installer. To have
this plugin availible in konqueror change the behaviour. setting -> file
assosiation. I hade to change the order of availible programms.

Johnny

--
Johnny Geling