can not resize/move the sidebar in konqueror

Hi!

I have a problem with kde. I can not move or resize the navigation bar
(sidebar for me ;) in konqueror. I can enable it by rpessing F9, but
then it stay fixed, and if I try to move it, then it flashes a lot, and
jumps back to its initial place. It is some misconfiguration, because
if I start konqueror with another use (with another ~/.kde config dir),
I can resize the sidebar. But I can not figure out, what config file,
or configuration causes this problem.
Anyone could help me?

Thanks!

Daniel