Re: Problem with kdm startup

I've been having the same problem intermittantly on a fresh sarge install.
The XFree86.log then reports some problem with configuring the mouse, although
it doesn't always happen, when it does it drops back out the the boot prompt
and I have to kill kdm and restart it to get in normaly (without startx).

Chris

--
Dr.-Ing. C. Hurschler
Bodenstedtstr. 13