Kde, crash on init

Hi,

I have a strange problem with a laptop (Toshiba 1900-203). I have installed a
clean Sarge. Howeber, the next time I reboot the machine, my kde session was
corrupted in the way that I cannot initialize it. It stops initialicing the
services.

If I do a ps, I have this proceses:

0:00 /bin/sh /usr/bin/x-session-manager
0:00 /usr/bin/ssh-agent x-session-manager
0:00 kdeinit: Running...
0:00 kdeinit: dcopserver --nosid
0:00 kdeinit: klauncher
0:00 kdeinit: kded
0:00 /usr/bin/artsd -F 10 -S 4096 -s 60 -m artsmessage -c drkonqi -l 3 -f
0:00 kdeinit: knotify
0:00 kwrapper ksmserver
0:00 kdeinit: ksmserver
0:00 kdeinit: kwin -session
0:00 kdeinit: kdesktop
0:00 kdeinit: khotkeys
0:00 kdeinit: kdesktop

It's a bit strange to me this behavious because the sarge runs very well.
Anyone has some idea to know how to solve this?

Best regards,

Leo

 and I have realised that by second time the