Re: A couple of questions -- bugs and gpg-agent

* Samp [Mon, 07 Jun 2004 21:39:28 +0200]:
> Not realy a respone on your question, but I see that you manage to get gpg-agent to work.
> Now I have the problem that I can't even find the file, it just ain't there.
> Is there a special package I have to install for it?

  $ dlocate -S bin/gpg-agent
  gpgsm: /usr/bin/gpg-agent

But it's not in Debian:

  $ apt-cache policy gpgsm
  gpgsm:
    Installed: 0.9.4-5
    Candidate: 0.9.4-5
    Version Table:
  *** 0.9.4-5 0
          500 http://bulma.net ./ Packages
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

  I suppose it will be available in some other repo, but I've been using
  that for some time now. The apt/sources.list line is:

    deb http://bulma.net/~daneel/debian/ ./

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

And don't get me wrong - I don't mind getting proven wrong. I change my
opinions the way some people change underwear. And I think that's ok.
                -- Linus Torvalds