Re: howto disable keyboard hotkeys, shortcuts

* LeVA [Thu, 03 Jun 2004 17:00:10 +0200]:
> Hi!

> I want to disable the ALT+LEFT_MOUSE_BUTTON hotkey/shortcut in kde. This
> combo is used to drag and move windows, but while I'm playing, this is
> very annoying. So is there a way to disable these? I couldn't find the
> solution in the control center, maybe I must edit some files by hand?

  uhm, is not this?: control center -> Desktop -> Window Behavior ->
  Actions tab -> Inner window, Titlebar & Frame -> Modifier key + left
  button -> Nothing.

  HTH.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

We may not return the affection of those who like us, buth we always
respect their good judgement.